Sunday, September 22, 2013

Broker Alert List - Vantage FX

There are few brokers I am taking note. To start with

Vantage FX.
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.vantagefx.com?page=3

Kerim, Istanbul, Turkey

Rating:
Date of Post:2013-03-26
Review:If you lost money, you lost. If you made money, you lost again. With Vantage profit is not among the options.They will make up any reason to erase ONLY profits, and will leave you with losses. Complaint to ASIC is the way to go for now.

petersurrey, UK, United Kingdom

Rating:
Date of Post:2013-03-24
Review:Yet another bucket shop, this time refusing to allow withdrawals because of some spurious liquidity provider questioning a cheap news trading bots transactions. Luckily all funds were withdrawn before receiving this message, ironically, because of the poor liquidity it states was being taken advantage of! How do these brokers get away with it? Advising that it requires 30 days to investigate trades and only then will it allow withdrawals and further trading if it decides..stay away!

JOHN, , Italy

Rating:
Date of Post:2013-03-23
Review:I got an email from Vantagefx suspending trading in my account. They allege that my trading is "suspicious and in particular exploiting internet & connectivity delays in order to take advantage of arbitrage on the Trading Systems.".
My DEPOSIT AND PROFITS ARE frozen for up to 90 days.

This is the article to which they refer:

"20.5 Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the price displayed on the Trading Systems do not accurately reflect the market rates. The concept of arbitrage and “scalping”, or taking advantage of these internet delays, cannot exist in an over-the-counter market where the client is buying or selling directly from the market maker. Vantage FX UK do not permit the practice of arbitrage on the Trading Systems. Transactions that rely on price latency arbitrage opportunities may be revoked. Vantage FX UK reserves the right to make the necessary corrections or adjustments on the Account involved. Accounts that rely on arbitrage strategies may at Vantage FX UK’s sole discretion be subject to Vantage FX UK ’s intervention and Vantage FX UK’s approval of any Orders. Any dispute arising from such quoting or execution errors will be resolved by Vantage FX UK in their sole and absolute discretion".

1) I'm a news trader (I use an autoclick similar to the one availble con fpa).
2) As I know they should investigate max after 24h from sending the statemen, they cannot do that after 1 month, do you confirm?
3) Can they refuse to send my deposit back but continuig to investigate on profits? They refuse to send my deposit back (I've all chat proofs).
4) Can they hold money for 90 days?
5) Can they avoid answer to my many emails? ( I receive an answer only in chat now but they say they want to talk on phone so there won't be any proofs anymore).
6) Can they send me a contract that I've to sign where I accept to delete all profits (because in their thought it's arbitrage) so that I receive my deposit back?

THIS IS VANTAGE.

LK, singapore, Singapore

Rating:
Date of Post:2013-03-22
Review:My MT4 account fund was freezed by Vantage FX and Go Markets yesterday, accusing me of illegal trades. Both of these two brokers are together.
I have being using same EA trading on other broker with no complaint, but for Go Markets, once I made reasonable profit, my account was suspended and I was threatened to sign a document to declare all my trades will be voided, then my remaining fund can be returned back to me. That include trades happening months ago.
This is ridiculous. I need helps and advice from FPA.
Thnks
rgds


1 comment:

  1. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1:8 people in the United States have unclaimed money... With claims averaging claims of $1,000!

    Search For Federal & State Unclaimed Cash!

    ReplyDelete