Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Earn cash back rebate on trading > USD$2,000

Cashbackforex.com

Open Cash Back Account

Note: This is not a scam as I was sceptical like you in the beginning. But as I have received cash back every month to my paypal account and nothing change on my brokers spread and platform, I am convince this is good to recommend for all. Attached my latest Oct13 cash rebate USD$2,097 screen shot.


Note: If you open the cash back account with my referral quote 14243 and email to me rtan999@gmail.com I can give you some guidance on how to achieve big cash back rebate every month and which broker to choose to get biggest rebate.


Get Cash Back When You Trade At Industry Leading Brokers

First time visitors to our website are often either skeptical or already aware of the incredible benefits of our cash back service through exposure to the tens of thousands of traders currently using Cash Back Forex. When you open a trading account through us we earn a commission from your broker for each trade you place. From this commission we in turn pay you cash for each trade you place. Your spreads and trading conditions DO NOT change, they remain the same as if you had opened an account directly with the broker. The only difference is that a client that opens their account through us gets extra cash for each trade. As the largest and most sought after broker marketing tool on the web and with volume far exceeding all other rebate providers combined.


When And How Will I Receive My Payment?

Rebates are paid on a monthly basis no later than the 25th of the month following the month commissions were earned in. I received it monthly around third week of the month.

Open CashBack Account

Compare Brokers



===================================================================

This month for Nov-2013 cashback I got another US 1455 rebate.





1 comment:

  1. I would advise that you trade with the best Forex broker: eToro.

    ReplyDelete